Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Knitting and Reading

Oh dear, is it really Wednesday again? Then it must be time for another yarnalong with Ginny.

I am still reading Animal, Vegetable, Miracle. Between spring cleaning and gardening I did not have as much time for reading as I would like and it is too good a book to rush through. And I got just one more gardening book from the library, I might be a bit late for that one, but one never knows.
I have been working on various little projects for Easter and I am currently knitting Edmund the Easter Bunny. I am using leftover Fishermen's Wool from Lion Brand and I am knitting with 4.5 mm kneedles.

Back to cleaning and thinning my seedlings. It is a miracle that the poor things did not drown in all the rain we had recently.
Happy knitting and reading everyone!

5 comments:

Tracey ~ Clover said...

Don't you just love those books? I have not gotten to read much of Carrots Love Tomatoes as my husband is always reading it, but I did read Animal, Vegetable, Miracle and loved it. I think I might need to knit an Edmund the Easter Bunny...he looks cute in the pattern.

Joy said...

That bunny is adorable! I love it. :)

karen said...

The bunny is just in time for spring! Beautiful :)

KnitterMama said...

I know--I am wondering how my seedlings have survived all the rain too. How do you like Carrots Love Tomatoes? I have always wondered about that book.

Anke said...

That bunny is going to be so cute! I love animal, vegetable, miracle and just recently ordered carrots love tomatoes. Can't wait for it to get here, even if it will be a little late for this years garden. Oh well, there's always next year...
Happy Easter!