Personal Goals for 2008:
- Learn to drive.
- Write more letters.
- Keep a journal (on paper).
- Read at least one book per month.
Crafty Goals for 2008:
- Finish my Women of the Bible Quilt (top at least).
- Work on my other sampler quilts: Civil War Diary Quilt, Dear Jane
- I am going to start a "Finish Something Friday" to – hopefully – get some projects finished.
- Give hand-made gifts only.
- Make more and different things for my Etsy-Shop
Housekeeping Goals for 2008:
- Keep the house neat and clean.
- Declutter regularly.
- Bake bread, make yogurt, cream cheese and ginger ale.
- Learn to pickle and preserve fruits and vegetables.
- Learn to make cheese.
- Start a small vegetable and herb garden.
- Try at least one completely new recipe per month.
- Cook something ethnic once a month.