- We ate mostly locally grown fruits and vegetables and farm raised meat, poultry and eggs.
- We shopped at the farmer's market almost every weekend and for the first time ever at Whole Foods (while staying within our budget).
- We both lost weight without even trying.
- We eliminated artificial sweeteners, fast food, margarine, soft drinks and television from our lives.
- We used 2236 KWH less electricity than in 2010.
- Del was transferred to an office closer to home which means spending less money on gas and having a bit more time at home.
- We made new friends.
- We found a new church.
- We said good bye to our beloved Miss Kitty.
- We said hello to Ms. Elsa and her five kittens.
- We were fairly healthy, apart from the usual colds.
- Our garden did very well.
- I did not finish any of the projects I had planned to work on in the second half of the year.
- We did not have a Christmas tree and very little decoration overall.
- We did not send Christmas cards.
I wish you all a happy and healthy 2012, may it bring you everything you hope for and then some.