Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Finished Things

Here are some of the knitting projects I finished recently as part of my stash busting efforts.
A simple shawl (free pattern from Caron) knit in garter stitch from corner to corner with an added crochet lace border. A nice quick project, knitted in re-purposed Simply Soft.


The Age of Brass and Steam Kerchief. It has been finished for a while now I just never got around to take a picture. Also knit in Simply Soft (leftover from another project).

Lots of little slippers for the Pink Slipper Project. I used the yarn my friend Liz sent me all the way from England.

3 comments:

karen said...

I really like the shawls! They both came out beautifully.

Aussie Maria said...

I love the first shawl and what a great idea with crochet for the lace edging

Jackie's Stitches said...

Congrats on your finishes! I really enjoyed knitting my Age of Brass and Steam. Looks like we chose similar colors.