Saturday, June 25, 2011

Farmer's Market

Just for the record - the cake dome in yesterday's post was empty. ;-)

We went to the farmer's market again this morning and it is really getting lively now. We ventured into the dry goods for the first time and bought popcorn and couscous. The popcorn was packaged but the couscous came out of a big bin and I used my own paper lunch sack to put it in instead of the plastic bags offered at the stall. We also bought a cantaloupe which is very good, blueberries, eggs, chicken thighs, peppers and dill.


During the summer months I don't ask Del what he would like for dinner, instead the question is "how would you like your zucchinis today?" ;-)
Have a great weekend everyone.

2 comments:

De webshopscout said...

Hello Maria, I am so happy to see that there are people out there who really think about what they eat. Many people nowadays do not think at all about what they stuff in their mouths - you do and you inspired me. One day I will be producing my own food as well. It looks delicious! I hope more people will regain some of their lost consciousness concerning feeding oneself...

cpcable said...

A great trip to the market!