Monday, September 01, 2008

Happy Labor Day!

In a way I am glad that Summer is coming to an end. I have never been one to enjoy heat very much although I was born in August. I am looking forward to my favorite season and a good Fall cleaning of my little house.

We started the day with a holiday breakfast (bacon, eggs and freshly baked blueberry muffins). :-)

Then we made Miss K. mad because we put some flea treatment on her. She has been scratching herself silly again and although I did not see any fleas I decided to treat her anyway. I hope it helps.

Now Del is washing dishes to give me some time to catch up on my blog and do some clean up on my computer. Next we plan to clean the mudroom, which is in a sorry state and nothing to be proud of.

I have been asked to make a baby quilt and I will start on that later today. It is for a little boy and the only request was that it has his name in it, everything else I can choose. I already have an idea for the pattern and I only have 2 weeks to get it done.

Hope you all have a great day.

No comments: