Thursday, September 11, 2008

Finished!

Charlie, the baby quilt, is finished, washed and happily drying on the line in the porch. I was just a little worried that one or more of the fabrics could bleed, but luckily they did not. Phew! Big sigh of relief. I am now offering that style of baby quilt in my Etsy shop. I like the idea and it was not all that difficult to make.

The weather is still wet here, okay, we need the rain, but the greyness of the day does get me down a bit and Miss Kitty is not happy about it either. I hope it will eventually stop, I need to do laundry and I really hope we will be able to have that church yard sale.

2 comments:

Cindi said...

I concur with your feelings about the weather. We need the rain, but the third grey rainy day in a row and I feel like not getting out of bed!

Debi said...

Beautiful quilt. My grandson's name is Charlie and he would love that. I would like to invite you to participate in my fall quilters blog giveaway. Please check out http://fallintofallquilters.blogspot.com/ for details.