Wednesday, July 23, 2014

What I am working on

I have to admit, I am not good at taking breaks. So here it goes. I am trying to finish this blanket this week, but I ran out of the red yarn. I actually ran out of purple and green yarn as well, but there was so little left to do ( half a round and one round) with these two that I could substitute with the yellow. The red one however ran out in the middle of the square. Now I have to wait until I find another ball of it. I don't really want to order it online and pay shipping, but the only remaining 'craft' store in town does no longer carry this yarn and I am not sure if the big store will have it. I hope they do. Meanwhile I amuse myself with crocheting the squares together (while binge watching "Eureka").


3 comments:

Dianna said...

Very very nice! Love the colors! Good things come to those who wait...or so I have been told. ;)

Tracey ~ Clover said...

That is really, really pretty Maria.

Shirley said...

Very pretty! Can't wait to see the completed project.