Tuesday, July 15, 2014

From the Garden

I caught the tomato thief this morning, red eared so to say, but since he is just so stinkin' cute I did not even chase him away. One of the bunnies was making himself at home between the tomato buckets. And he just moved away a little bit when he saw me and then just sat and ignored me while I was lecturing him about not stealing my tomatoes. Reminds me of my cats. Anyway, my life does not depend on one tomato more or less but his just might, so he (and his family) is welcome to them.

Here are the things I picked recently.


1 comment:

Dianna said...

I'm sure the bunny family is happy they are residing at the home of such an understanding human. ;)

Your garden produce is beautiful! Hopefully by the end of the week we will be able to eat a cucumber and possibly a tomato that is ripe!

Have a great week!