Tuesday, July 29, 2014

In the Garden

While I was hanging laundry this morning I snapped a few pictures of the flowers in my garden. I have no idea where the purple morning glory came from but I love it. As the seeds in the sunflowers ripen their heads dip down to the ground a few of them have already been taken. I have also noticed a bunch of tomatoes getting ripe and I hope I will get to them before the squirrels do. When I took the pictures of the morning glories I got checked out by a hummingbird.






The forecast for this week shows temperatures in the lower 80s, total bliss. I hope to get my big colorful crochet blanket finished.

2 comments:

Dianna said...

Your flowers are lovely...and I will be looking forward to pictures of the blanket you are working on! Oh...and happy canning!

Jutta said...

Liebe Maria,
dein Blog ist sehr interessant und abwechslungsreich. Deine Blumenfotos sind wirklich schön geworden, aber die Fotos mit dem Kaninchen und auch eurer Katze gefallen mir sehr gut.
Viele liebe Grüße an dich, deine Jutta