Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Finished!

My mom's birthday present is finished. I knitted the scarf a while ago and yesterday I finished the hat. The hat was my own design and I am happy with how it turned out. Miss K. seems to like it too. The hat does not look pointy when worn.


And here is a little kitty love for the day. He is trying so hard to convince me that he is the schmooziest, cutest and all around perfect cat to be taken into the house (he does not know that Miss K. uses tom cats as punching balls). That is, unless his brain misfires and he lashes out at me, he is also very jealous to the point I am afraid of touching the girls when he is around and he is very territorial, making sure, his winter quarters are secure. His hair used to be longer, I hope it grows back as it gets colder.


Happy September everyone (where has August gone to in such a hurry?)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your scarf and hat look beautiful, your mom should love it.

Anonymous said...

Hi Maria,
The hat and scarf are beautiful! That cat is too darn cute.
Happy September to you and Del!

Coleen

Anonymous said...

I love that hat. I wish I knew how to knit cable. I am sure your mom will love your thoughtful gift.

Kate

Jackie's Stitches said...

Lovely scarf and hat. Good yarn choice, it really features the cables!