Saturday, September 18, 2010

Apple Fest

We went to the Apple Fest in Bethabara Park today. The weather was beautiful, we packed a picnic lunch and had a good time. We enjoyed some historical demonstrations, unfortunately the weaver was not there, I would have loved to see the old loom in action. There were lots of craft booths and we listened to some music and watched some clogging. I was amazed by some of the prices the crafters are asking for their stuff, I think I am selling my stuff way too cheap. Afterward we ran some errands and when we came home we were greeted by our three girl cats, two in the garden and Miss K. in the house.

2 comments:

Loks said...

Historical Events are wonderful aren't they. Our apples are not ready yet, but soon. A little frost is needed. I do love apple fest time though. Hum Apple Cider!!

Jackie's Stitches said...

It looks like a lot of fun!