Thursday, September 16, 2010

5 Years!

Five years ago today Miss Kitty and I arrived in the New World (Del arrived a week earlier to prepare the nest for us girls). It took us a whole 24 hours to get from Vienna to High Point and my poor little girl was so brave and did really good on this long trip and once we arrived she made herself at home quickly and never looked back, too many new and interesting things around here.
Our life has changed a lot in these five years, I have learned many new things, rekindled old interests and gone far back into the past with some of the things we do. But I am loving it and despite all the problems we had this year, life is good.
Here are some pictures of Miss K. doing what she likes best. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm glad you made the trip.

Coleen