Monday, August 30, 2010

Weekend

I finished my first Christmas project! A holiday outfit for the little cloth doll that sits on my mantel.
There is also a new knitting project which is supposed to be the second part of my mom's birthday gift this year.
And as usual there were cats and flowers but no food, not that I did not cook anything I just forgot to take pictures, I tried a recipe from a fellow blogger and it was very good. I made the Dijon Meatballs .

Miss K. snoozing in the sun. She is the happiest cat in the world on weekends.

Floyd and MamaCat in the garden, not liking having their picture taken.

More mulch pile beauties.



And my butterfly jungle.

I hung two of my small quilts, this one is hiding our currently unused TV and

this one hangs on the door of the linen closet.

No comments: