Thursday, June 26, 2014

This Week in my Kitchen - Blog Hop

I love food and I love cooking and I am having a lot of fun visiting all those lovely kitchens in this blog hop.

So, without further delay, here are some pictures from another week in my kitchen.

Joining Heather
 It is hot here, so there is no baking (except bread) and nothing is being cooked in the oven. Anything that can be prepared on the stove top and does not need a long cooking time was on the menu, together with things that can be eaten cold. My kitchen is usually the busiest on the weekend.
Saturday morning pickings from the garden, lots of lemon balm for tea, some herbs and the first veggies.

 

We loaded up with fresh fruits from the farmer's market and the store.


Sunday breakfast preparations. I love a long and relaxed breakfast on the weekend.


Sunday lunch, chicken breast strips and ratatouille, served with couscous. The first meal that included vegetables from the garden,


Summer breakfast. Soaked oats for me, homemade granola for my husband, with fresh fruits.

3 comments:

amanda said...

yum! love all the fresh fruits and veggies~

Ock Du Spock said...

Look at the bench of gorgeous fruit! All this summertime food has me thinking about warmer days and deicious fruit :)

eeoc said...

Wow, all wonderful. I haven't done a Sunday brunch in a long, long time. I think I need to do that. Thanks for the inspiration!
Erin