Monday, June 16, 2014

The week ahead

The weather forecast has us in the upper 90s this week. So, if you don't hear from me again, I have probably melted.
When I went outside this morning to put some water on the garden in anticipation of things to come, I discovered that we have actually 3 bunnies, two adults and one baby bunny. The little one shot out of the ditch and ran across the driveway to where the two others were. Cute, I hope they stay away from the road, I don't like to see flat bunnies.
I send you off into the new week with a photo of how I ended my lovely weekend - homemade chocolate ice cream (made with coconut milk) and a bit of knitting. Stay cool and safe and take it easy if you can, I know I will.



1 comment:

Dianna said...

Your homemade ice cream looks delicious. I do a strawberry one with the coconut milk that is good also!

Loved hearing about the bunnies that are dwelling at your house. :)