Sunday, January 19, 2014

Weekend

Saturday was grocery shopping day, not too bad, got everything I needed and stayed within my budget. We spent the rest of Saturday and most of Sunday doing stuff around the house, watching movies and eating cake.


I made lasagna for lunch on Sunday, only the second time ever and it turned out pretty good. Sometime in the middle of putting it together I decided that it is my lasagna and I can make it any way I want to and so I did. It does not look picture perfect but tasted really good.


I seem to do most of my creative work in the kitchen on weekends, did not get anything crafty done. Del has tomorrow off so we get another day of weekend, sleeping in, weather should be nice and we might even do some stuff around the garden, like picking up all the fallen branches and cleaning up around the beds.

2 comments:

Jackie's Stitches said...

Your lasagna looks delicious! I haven't made it in such a long time. I need to be sure I still have my mothers recipe!

We watched a couple of movies on Saturday too. It was a great way to spend an evening.

Tracey ~ Clover said...

Oh, I miss eating lasagna, it was always a favorite growing up. Yours looks amazing.