Monday, January 13, 2014

Monday

I woke up all stiff and achy from sleeping too long in one position. But after washing and hanging three loads of laundry and cleaning the bathroom I was as good as new.


The weather is sunny today and much warmer (in the 50s) so I could let the kitties into the porch for a much needed snooze in the sunshine.


I think I did enough housework for one day and will now spend some quality time with my knitting needles until it is time to fix dinner.

Hope your Monday was a good one too.

3 comments:

Tracey ~ Clover said...

Ha, I cleaned bathrooms and did laundry today, then I spent the rest of the day knitting and now have dinner cooking. Looks like we are having a similar day.
Enjoy!

karen said...

I didn't clean but I did purge out the closets! look at your sunshine! We've had clouds and rain...

GCamden said...

I don't have a clothesline anymore but for years I enjoyed hanging my clothes outside. There is nothing like that scent on the sheets! You did enough work and deserve a rest with your knitting needles. Your cat is beautiful. I used to have one named Oliver that looked almost the same, but sadly little Ollie is long gone now.