Monday, September 26, 2011
- we saw a lot of fog and even more rain
- we went to the farmer's market
- we cooked and ate okra for the first time ever, and we liked it
- we visited a new (for us) church, the fifth one in the six years we have been living here, this one is quite different but maybe promising
- we went to the library to pick up a book and came back with a stack of DVDs
- we watched "The Pillars of the Earth" and liked it a lot, now I want to re-read the book, it has been a very long time since I read it and I can't remember much
- we went to a talk about railway history in NC and specifically in High Point
- I had a rather sleepless night due to too much stress during the day and too many crickets in the garden
- I started reading "The Help" and so far I am not liking it
- I started a new knitting project, something simple to keep my hands occupied while watching DVDs
I am still struggling with a lot of things but at least there are moments of light in the darkness now. Maybe things will start to ease up soon.
I hope your weekend was a good one and that this week will bring some good things for us all.