Here is my latest - almost finished - knitting project, a pillow cover for my Fall sofa, not a new cat pad as it may seem. ;) I had the orange yarn left from a previous project (the Harley-Davidson scarf) and it was just enough for this project.
I just can't get the color right in any of the pictures I took of this project today, but this is the new shawl I am knitting (instead of the off-white one). The color is a lot livelier than it looks here.
And I made some progress on my little curtain.
I leave you with a cute picture of my little helper (who is just a little bit mad at me because I treated her for possible fleas yesterday). Have a wonderful second half of the week.