Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Housekeeping

First off I want to wish everybody a very HAPPY NEW YEAR! May it bring you everything you hope for.
I started the new year with being busy. I borrowed Dawn's wonderful housekeeping plan and adjusted it to my 2 people - 1 cat household. I switched the days around a bit and today was my clean the bedroom day. I stripped the bed, dusted and tidied and washed the linens. Put on fresh linens and this is what it looks like:

What you don't see is the big basket with stuff that needs ironing. :-) I did fold all the laundry that does not need ironing and put it in it's proper place.

I also cleaned the bathroom and washed some rugs.

I made a batch of ginger ale, started bean sprouts (by soaking the beans for 24 hours) and baked bread.

I try to get all my chores done in the morning so I can spend the afternoon with my crafts.

No comments: