Sunday, February 11, 2007

Valentine's Day

Last year I was not really in the mood for Valentine's Day, I was still dealing with stress from the move and felt just too exhausted for much of anything.
This year I feel a lot better and I decided to do a little decorating. Here are some of the things I have used for it. I like the table topper so much that I decided to make a different one for each month reflecting either the season or a holiday. The next one is going to have a lot of GREEN in it. ;) The candy jars I had before, the heart shaped bowl and the candle holder are finds from the Dollar Tree store (as is the candy). I used the golden glass pebbles from Christmas because the candle was just a little too short for the holder. I even baked heart shaped sugar cookies with red sugar on top. :)








1 comment:

Debra Dixon said...

Nice to see that you are using your newly finished heart centerpiece tablecloth. Love your challenge piece this month too.