Wednesday, January 31, 2007

WIP Wednesday

My WIP from last week is finished. The UFO of the month for January is washed and ready to be hung in April. :)


Two other things I am currently working on:

A quilted table topper for Valentine's Day. It is basted and I will machine quilt it today. It is 18" square, the hearts are from a pre-cut collection from Keepsake Quilting (they have come in handy over the years) and are machine appliqued with a zig-zag-stitch.


And a table runner for Easter. I bought some cotton yarn on sale recently and made these three squares. I am going to get a coordinating yarn this weekend and put them together and make a border around them. The pattern is called Jesse's Square and comes from my 2007 crochet
calendar. The are 12" square and the yarn is called "sugar 'n cream". "My" Easter colors are usually green, yellow, orange and white. The yarn comes in white with a little yellow in it and I will use that for the border.


Stay tuned for next Wednesday, when I will reveal my UFO to finish in February. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both the bunny quilt and the one with the hearts are very cute. :-)

Sabine

Debra Dixon said...

Won't you be pleased to have the bunny quilt ready to go come April?
cute!