Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Clothes Shopping - well, sort of


This morning I dug out several pairs of pants that did not fit me, to try them on and see if I have lost enough weight to wear them. Well, obviously I did and now I have a lot more pants to choose from. :)
We have taken up our daily walk again and my muscles are protesting a bit (I did not know previously that walking exercises your core muscles), and I also tried a different exercise for the core yesterday and I can feel that too. But other than that I feel good and I have a lot more energy than I did last week. The weather is gorgeous too. We never really experienced a very nice fall season in Vienna, it was very hot and then it got cold and rainy and that was it. Here it is wonderful, sunny, not too warm, not too cool, perfect Fall weather. We have some plans for the coming weekend and I am very much looking forward to it. :)

No comments: