Wednesday, April 16, 2014

What I am working on

We woke up to 29 degrees this morning. It looks like most plants in the garden are okay, only the lilac bush is a little unhappy, I hope it will recover. The sun is shining and the birds are singing and the cats are slowly coming out of the weird mood they were in all day yesterday.

With the better light conditions today I decided to (hopefully) finish an Easter cross stitch project that has been fighting me like none before, no idea why, maybe my eyes are not as good as they used to be or it was simply too dark even with the little extra craft light. I finally got the basket finished and will now fill it with colored eggs.


1 comment:

Tracey ~ Clover said...

I use to cross stitch in my 20's, now I don't think I could see the little squares, even with glasses!