Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Critter Problem - Solved!

When I got up this morning I noticed that two of our doggie pools had been dug up, one of them already had seeds in it. My first thought was that it was one of the neighborhood cats being happy about the new cat boxes, but the big paw prints and the absence of any kind of evil smell made me think that it might have been a dog.


Friends suggested to use cayenne pepper to keep critters away from the beds, but I do get a reaction from it myself so I did not want to go that way. Del had the afternoon off and so a trip to the blue home improvement store was in order. Here is what we came up with, a little more expensive than cayenne pepper, but reusable and sure not to give me hives. I also replanted radishes and spinach.


We also made a little detour to a store I don't like because of their really poor yarn selection and inflated prices but I did find some yarn to keep my pretty green one company, a new project is on the horizon.




1 comment:

Tracey ~ Clover said...

Great idea!

And that is some very pretty spring colored yarn.