Thursday, February 12, 2009

I'm baack!

Oh yes, I am back up and running. :)
This morning I washed a load of laundry and while I was hanging it I decided to stay in the garden and do some work there. I disentangled my poor lilac bush from the overzealous honeysuckle, serenaded (and cussed at) by lots of birds, supervised by the little brown cat and barked at by the dumbest dogs in town.
It is a beautiful day, sunny, warm, breezy, the kind of day when you want to open every window in the house and just let the breeze blow out every bit of Winter.
While I was washing dished I noticed that the redbud across the way is blooming and my camellia has big fat buds. I sowed herb seeds in the little green planters on my kitchen window and I am also growing some nice juicy cat grass.
Miss Kitty is happily basking in the sunshine in the porch, I have a bread dough rising and a new knitting project to work on. Yeah, I am definitely back.

No comments: