Monday, December 29, 2008

Putting Christmas Away

I read with great relief all over my favorite blogs that people can't wait to put all the Christmas stuff away and get back to "normal". It is not just me after all. Even our preacher talked about how much he loves Christmas but how much he also enjoys starting the new year with a clean and tidy house. Me too. ;) I have a few things that I really want to get done before this year is over and I hope I will get them done in the next three days. We will put our Christmas away this coming weekend and then start the new year officially on Monday with a (hopefully) clean and neat house. ;)

As for plans for 2009, I decided to skip that and make plans for the individual months instead. Planning for a whole year is easy before the year begins but so much falls by the wayside as the year progresses because life gets in the way and more interesting things come along. I will try and make a rough plan for each month and then see where that leads me.

I am off until next year. Take care everybody and stay safe and healthy until I am back.

This is how I plan to spend New Year's Eve. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, Maria!


Coleen