Personal Goals for 2008:
- Learn to drive. NO.
- Write more letters. Not really.
- Keep a journal (on paper). Every now and then.
- Read at least one book per month. Yikes, not even that!
Crafty Goals for 2008:
- Finish my Women of the Bible Quilt (top at least). Yeah, right, wake up and smell the roses!
- Work on my other sampler quilts: Civil War Diary Quilt, Dear Jane. See above.
- I am going to start a "Finish Something Friday" to – hopefully – get some projects finished. Not a good idea since I am usually busy with other things on Fridays, oh well. ;)
- Give hand-made gifts only. That I actually did.
- Make more and different things for my Etsy-Shop. Done that, sold nothing.
Housekeeping Goals for 2008:
- Keep the house neat and clean. Yep, did okay with that.
- Declutter regularly. Done.
- Bake bread, make yogurt, cream cheese and ginger ale. Did that too.
- Learn to pickle and preserve fruits and vegetables. Not enough to pickle, we ate it all fresh.
- Learn to make cheese. Not yet.
- Start a small vegetable and herb garden. Did that, turned out well, but can be improved.
- Try at least one completely new recipe per month. Not really.
- Cook something ethnic once a month. Do pizza and mexican food count? ;)