Sunday, June 10, 2007

Saturday

We had a good time at the NC Transportation Museum yesterday although it was very hot. We rode a caboose and saw lots and lots of trains which made my husband - a huge train fan - really happy. :) I gave him the camera and you can see all the photos he took HERE.

I think I might have enough yarn to last me a while now. ;) I took advantage of another yarn sale and came home with this.

The light green yarn on top will become a new afghan - just for me. I have promised myself not to start a new yarn project before I finish something, but since I finished two bags and a key-hole scarf this week I allowed myself to get started with it. I have a pattern for an afghan with 63 different squares and that is what I am working on right now. The two big balls of cotton yarn are also for a project for myself and the fuzzy stuff is for more key-hole scarfs and hats.

We also went to the farmer's market again and since I had my camera with me this time I could finally take a photo of this:

Although this is my all-time favorite color combination, I can not get myself to actually eat it. :)
We got some really nice and fresh green beans, tomatoes, strawberries and zucchinis instead.

No comments: