Monday, December 11, 2006

Christmas at VJGC


On Saturday we went to the Holiday Party at the Victory Junction Gang Camp. We had a great time, I just love being at the camp, it is such a beautiful place. There was music and yummy foods (have you ever eaten chocolate covered cheesecake on a stick?), lots of presents for all the kids, many of them where former campers and a demonstration by the Golden Knights Parachute Team. Rumor has it that even Santa himself was there, but the line to see him was just too long and so I passed on that. :) I did see Pattie, Kyle and Richard Petty though, which is even better. ;) The weather was gorgeous and I even got a bit of a sunburn on my nose (in December!). I took lots of PHOTOS (again) and I always I feel a little sad that Adam never got to see what he started, but it is such a wonderful tribute to him.

No comments: