Thursday, May 26, 2016

Knitting and Baking

Last weekend I baked a Lemon Crumb Cake, which was delicious and I finished the Blarney Stone Cowl, a fun and easy knit.



I know my little blog has become rather quiet this year but there is really not much going on around here. We are all well, the house is still standing, the car is still running and there is plenty of yarn to keep me busy. I did not plant a garden this year, so no veggie pictures and I spend most of my time in my room, knitting away and watching movies or listening to audio books. I still cook and bake but usually I forget to take pictures. I'll pop in whenever one of my many projects gets finished and when the kitties allow me to take pictures of them.

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Glad all is well in your world. I wondered if all was well since you were mainly posting Feline Fridays. I try to post a photo on Instagram once a week but all I have are photos of cats, quilts or flowers. Nothing exciting happening in my world but that can be good also. The lemon crumb cake sounds just wonderful and I pinned it for a future baking project. Also pinned the lemon loaf which sounded so good. Thanks for sharing as I was not familiar with that blogger. Hope you have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend!