Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Tuesday Morning

When I stepped outside this morning to hang the laundry, my watch bird was being harassed by some blue jays. I am still trying to find out what kind of bird he might be as he seems to be too small for one of the hawks.


It was rather cold but the sky was beautiful and the frozen puddles looked pretty cool.


I don't care what the groundhog said, it was raining and windy here yesterday and there was no way he could have seen his shadow, so I am preparing for an early Spring.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The photos of the sky and ice are wonderful! Have never seen frozen water like that. I'm in total agreement with you on the groundhog shadow and spring. Really enjoy your blog even though I do not comment regularly.

karen said...

maybe it it's a small hawk? I hope you figure it out. Looks like you have some more grass exposed that we do! WE have lots!!

sigisart said...

Dear Maria,
such lovely fotos. Thank you for sharing.
Hugs
sigisart