Thursday, January 07, 2010

Crafty Goals for 2010

Well, let's see, what have I planned for this brand new year?
  • Make quilts for my two nephews and my niece
  • Learn/try something new (I am thinking about braiding rugs)
  • The good old standby - finish some UFOs
  • Do some embroidery
  • Knit more hats and scarves for the homeless shelter
  • Make all my gifts and cards
  • A mantel quilt for spring
I think that is it but I am sure there will be projects coming my way that I just can't resist. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Maria,
Thats quite a list! I'm going to learn to knit this year. Its something I've always what to learn and I think now is the time.

Coleen

Jackie's Stitches said...

What is a mantle quilt? I have never heard of that term before and feel like I'm missing out on something good! :)