Monday, May 04, 2009

Weekend

Our weekend was spent with a lot of gardening (all beds ready, most plants in the ground).

A little bit of shopping. A few weeks ago I saw a pretty blue vase at the thrift store but did not buy it (trying to avoid impulse buying). It was still there this weekend and now it is mine (I still wanted it). I also found a small wooden shelf that will be painted white, mounted in the pantry and filled with spices and herbs.

And I found time to cast on a new summer sweater for myself, knitted with recycled cotton.

I have a pretty full and busy week ahead of me, among other things we plan to take the little mama cat to the spay and neuter clinic, Del has volunteered to take care of that which is a big load off my shoulders.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great finds....and what beautiful flowers!