Thursday, June 19, 2008

Wednesday

It was a lot cooler yesterday and I took advantage of that. Early in the day I put a load of laundry in the washer and then decided to dress up the two remaining sofa cushions with more fabric from the thrift store and a little help from Miss Kitty. This time I did not repeat the boo-boo I made in the other pillow covers (I left too little fabric for overlapping in the back, now I have to attach hooks and eyes or snaps) and I am quite pleased with how they turned out. The pretty pointy corners are empty though because the pillows had sort of rounded corners.


Then I hung my laundry with the help of my little outdoor cat. She is so funny, she will walk with me all over the garden, but always at a safe distance so I cannot touch her. The only time she lets me touch her is when she is at the back door eating.

I spent some time updating my website, sorting photos and cleaning out my computer.

In the afternoon I finished up some baby booties I have knitted recently, washed dishes and made the dough for the pizza we had for dinner. Before dinner I watered the garden and picked my first zucchini.


Del cut back some more of the bushes in the garden and I managed to snap pictures of two of our regular feline visitors.


After dinner we watched TV for a while and I knitted another pair of booties.

1 comment:

Paula, the quilter said...

Those baby booties are just adorable.