Tuesday, April 10, 2007

WIP Wednesday

I am still trying to get used to my new glasses and it is not going very well. Something is very strange, I have to turn my head to the right in order to get a clear picture for reading, if I keep it straight I get a fuzzy spot on the right side. I am going back to the eye doctor on Thursday to find out if I can afford to have just the reading lenses put into one of my frames. I want them for reading and sewing around the house. I have not tried sewing with the new ones yet and I am wearing my old ones for crocheting and watching TV.
I have started two baby blankets and have picked out some fabrics for a baby quilt. I will make 6" snowball blocks and use some of my 30s repro fabrics for it. I don't know yet whether I'll be putting the baby stuff into my shop or give it away as presents.
The last picture is a teaser for my 12 x 12 x 12 challenge piece for April. Yes, I know, it is due on the 13th, but if I don't see any better soon, I'll be late again.





1 comment:

Paula, the quilter said...

I had a pair of bifocals once where the lens maker messed up. The reading portion was 2/3 of the lens! To drive I had to pull the glasses down to the tip of my nose to see through the upper third. Not good. I went to a different dr after repeatedly trying to get the 1st one to fix it.