Thursday, March 29, 2007

I miss sewing and reading!


In case you wonder, that's me. ;) I feel as blind as a mole and I have not been able to sew or read for way too long. I am getting a kind of cabin fever. Being on the computer gives me headaches. Grrr!
Went to the eye doctor yesterday, basically he told me that I am getting old - thank you very much! He said something about having crossed "that" line. I need bifocals and will get them on Monday. I hope I will get used to them quickly before I go nuts. I am getting so behind on my sewing and reading, all I can do is watch TV (my distance vision is good) and do housework. Luckily, the dishwasher is broken and I am doing dishes by hand, that gives me something to do. :)
It is raining here today which means a very unhappy cat that wants my attention. I better go and play with her Highness.

No comments: