Sunday, August 17, 2014

While I Was Away

I finally got that break I was planning on taking earlier. Not that there was nothing noteworthy going on around here I just did not feel like blogging. But there still was some fun to be had.

There was yarn shopping.


And birthday gifts. Books and handmade lovelies, my favorite kind of gifts, Del gave me a subscription to "Taproot" but the first issue has not yet arrived.


Birthday donuts for breakfast.


Chinese takeout and homemade pizza.


And even a little crafting took place. I made a crochet pillow using this pattern.


We will now return to our regular scheduled programming. ;-)

1 comment:

Tracey ~ Clover said...

I love how you celebrated you special day Maria, it sounds like a perfect day.

Today is a day of rest, but tomorrow I am back to the deep clean out. Geesh, we have collected way too much stuff over the years and with most of the children now grown it's time to make some space.

Enjoy a beautiful day.