Monday, August 19, 2013
- I watched "Don Carlos" live from the Salzburger Festspiele, a real treat for my eyes and ears.
- we bought the first apples at the farmer's market.
- I baked a Peach-Berry-Buckle and bread.
- I finished a book and did a bit of knitting.
- it rained a lot.
- we left the fans off for the first time in several months.
- I got my blanket back out.
- I wore long sleeves again.
- we watched a lot of British mystery shows on Amazon.
- was quiet and relaxing, just as I like it.
Now vacation is over and it is time to get the house back in order and establish a bit of a daily routine again.