- a trip to the farmer's market for spinach, kale, broccoli, eggs and chicken. I also got two plants for the herb garden, a German chamomile and a lemon balm to replace the one that got killed off my mealy bugs last year.
- mowing for the first time. Spring has exploded around here, everything is green and growing like mad.
- knitting - finished another cat blanket and started a new shawl.
- eating - our St. Patrick's Day dinner this year was Ballycotton Fish Pie, good, but way too much work to be a frequent repeat.
- taking a box of books to the library and a box of stuff to the thrift store
- watching movies on Hulu
- baking bread and making granola
- rain and thunderstorms
- and then there was that - Slainte!
Wishing you all a good week ahead.