Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Things for Sale

Well, I need to come up with some money for the kittens so I decided to sell some of my knitted shawls and scarves. If you are interested, you can find them on my shop blog.

Whether they will stay with us or not I want to treat them right and they will soon need their first shot and a check-up to see if they are healthy and can be introduced to my cats without being a danger to them. I do get a 30% discount at the vet if I bring them all at once but it still is a hefty sum, especially since we already had some unexpected expenses this past month.

Just a little reminder who will benefit from the sale:





3 comments:

Paula, the quilter said...

Sure wish I was closer, I'd take one of those kitties. So darn cute!

Tracey ~ Clover said...

They are just too adorable!
xx

Anonymous said...

Way too cute! I'd want to keep them all.

Coleen