Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Things for Sale

Well, I need to come up with some money for the kittens so I decided to sell some of my knitted shawls and scarves. If you are interested, you can find them on my shop blog.

Whether they will stay with us or not I want to treat them right and they will soon need their first shot and a check-up to see if they are healthy and can be introduced to my cats without being a danger to them. I do get a 30% discount at the vet if I bring them all at once but it still is a hefty sum, especially since we already had some unexpected expenses this past month.

Just a little reminder who will benefit from the sale:





3 comments:

paula, the quilter said...

Sure wish I was closer, I'd take one of those kitties. So darn cute!

Tracey said...

They are just too adorable!
xx

Anonymous said...

Way too cute! I'd want to keep them all.

Coleen