Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Knitting and Reading

Time for another yarn along. I am still reading The River Midnight, did not have much time for reading this last week, busy with catching up on some housework and starting the clean up of the garden. On my needles this week is my third pair of socks this month, I think I am getting addicted. ;-)

Del's sweater is finished, it needs a little bit of blocking but it does fit better now. I am sorry I forgot to answer a question in the comments on last week's post, the sweater is knitted in size XL.

Hop on over to Ginny's blog to see what everyone else is reading and knitting this week.

4 comments:

Marilyn in NM said...

I knew you would LOVE knitting socks. And you've done a great job! I have to get this Tea Leaves cardi done so I can get back to my socks, all 3 pair I have started...lol.

Anke said...

The color of your sock yarn is beautiful. Isn't sock knitting totally addictive?

house full of jays said...

So many socks from yarn alongers this week - I must get up my courage for them!

Unknown said...

I can see how easy it is to get hooked on socks! Love the yarn color.