Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Request

I received this email recently and after checking out the website I decided to post it here, who knows maybe some of my readers will be able to help. It sure is a good cause. Here is the link to their website: http://www.freshair.org/
You can also click on the image in my sidebar.
As someone who is passionate about animals I thought you and the readers of Cats Crafts and Penguins would be interested in helping children who also love animals. The Fresh Air Fund is in need of host families for this summer. Host families are volunteers who open their hearts and homes to children from the city to give a fresh air experience that these disadvantaged children never forget. Even if you can't host a child yourself, just posting a mention of this program would be helpful to spread the word.


No comments: