Thursday, January 01, 2009

Monthly Goals - January 2009

Instead of making long term plans for the whole year I am going to set myself some goals for each month and I hope I will achieve them. For January the list looks like that:

Around the house:
Rearrange the pantry
Deep clean the stove

Crafty stuff:
Finish one UFO (any kind)
Knit one item for charity
Make a few blocks for my Dear Jane Quilt

Books to read:
Dragonfly in Amber (very thick, will take longer than one month)
The Power of a Praying Wife
finish Women's Voices from the Western Frontier

Personal:
Keep daily quiet time (I plan this for morning after Del leaves)
Read more, spend less time on the computer (playing games)

2 comments:

Tardevil said...

Yes - you can't stop blogging! ;o) Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Keep us posted on how you do with your goals.

Coleen