Wednesday, May 16, 2007

WIP Wednesday

I have not done one of these in a while, so here it goes. These are a few things I am currently working on.
A bunch of granny squares for two baby blankets. I had originally started with a different pattern for the blue yarn, but it got too big and I did not really like it. I undid what I had and started over.

A baby quilt in blue and yellow, using 6" snowball blocks. I just bought the fabric for the border and hope to get it basted by the end of the week.


I just bought myself a bunch of yarn for a jacket. It is Icelandic Jewels by Yarn Bee and was on sale at Hobby Lobby - I never can resist a yarn sale. ;)


And I made the last bags for my Etsy Shop last week. Five small and one big cotton bag. I still have to take "official" photos and list them. I am going to take a break from bags for a while unless somebody orders one in a specific color (hint, hint).


I am also working on my 12 x 12 x 12 piece for May and I am - once again - hopelessly behind. For some reason I don't like working with a deadline, it turns on my old school behaviour - do anything else except what you are supposed to do. ;)

1 comment:

Jo Raines said...

Trying this again--I must not have typed in that darned code thingie right. I was saying before I was so rudely deleted (haha) that I, too am woefully behind on my journal quilts and all other projects I am working on here at the shop for upcoming shows, classes and Shop Hop. I either need to be organized or cloned and the world couldn't stand two of me.