Wednesday, May 17, 2006

This and That


I just finished three more afghans for the Camp while watching practice for the Indy 500 on the internet. They are in the wash right now and next week we will deliver all of them.
My weight loss program is still going very well, I lost almost 7 pounds so far and what surprises me the most, is that I really stick to the exercise plan. I do cardio three times a week for 20 minutes and strength training three times a week, five different exercises. I found a lot of yummy and healthy recipes on the Sparkpeople website and I am trying them all out.
Del had two more interviews this week and has one more on Friday and two more next week. I sure hope at least one of them will lead to a job in the near future.
I read the latest book by Earlene Fowler "The Saddlemaker's Wife" last week and I liked it, but not as much as her Benni Harper series.
We forgot to set the alarm on Sunday and we overslept and did not go to church, oops. ;)

No comments: