A very Happy New Year to everyone who is still reading this.
May the new year be peaceful and gentle and a lot kinder than the old one was.
I am not doing resolutions, but I have set some intentions for the new year:
- be kind to myself and take care of my body, mind and spirit
- make self care a priority
- be kind to the cats and to my house
- focus on the things that give me joy, my cats, my many craft projects
- and maybe do a spot of gardening again
Although the wounds and scars of my body are now healed I still need a lot of healing for all other aspects of my being. 2021 was brutal and violent for me and I need peace and quiet to heal my soul, mind and spirit.
My word for 2022: GENTLE