Thursday, October 29, 2015

I am still here

There is still a lot of doing and making going on but most of it I cannot show at the moment, it is that time of the year, you know. :-) We had two cats that were not feeling well for a couple of days but they are both okay again, just some hairball trouble. And then there are two humans who are also not running on all cylinders at the moment. So a lot of tea is being consumed and a lot of books are being read. I hope we will all be fit again soon and then I can show you what I have been up to. Till then, take care.

2 comments:

karen said...

hope you both feel better soon!

Tracey ~ Clover said...

I am sorry to hear you guys aren't feeling well, I am a little under the weather myself today. I have a cup of green tea, my knitting and a book, so I am all set.
Take care and sending healing thoughts your way.