Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Well, hello there October!

I must say, you look a lot like November this morning, I sure hope you will remember that you are meant to be glorious and sunny with crisp air and turning leaves not all grey and foggy and damp.



I am still wondering what happened to September. I blinked and it was over. Oh dear, the older I get the faster time seems to go by sometimes.

I have a lot of projects lined up, some serious gift making is going on already and the garden needs to be put to bed, a bit of fall cleaning needs to be done and there is a stack of books waiting to be read. Looks like we have a busy month ahead of us.

Wishing you all a glorious October wherever you are.

2 comments:

karen said...

one of my favorite months! September did go by quite fast didn't it? love the fog photo and I'm waiting for the temps to drop a little bit :)

Tracey ~ Clover said...

I was so happy to flip the calendar this morning, October, yes!
Now if only my temperatures would dip again, we are 84 today!